Search

Powered by Blogger.

Networked Blogs

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Nutella Hot Chocolate

This was perfect for today because it is cold, rainy, and blustery.  Hot chocolate sounded so good.

I stumbled on this recipe and couldn't believe it.  Nutella hot chocolate?  Seriously?  I could eat Nutella straight from the jar, but making hot chocolate with it?  Swoon!! And, it is a 2-ingredient recipe.  I had to try it! 

I found this recipe here at The Heavenly Hearth.

Nutella Hot Chocolate:
1 cup hot milk
2 tablespoons Nutella*

I warmed the milk in the microwave for about 1-1/2 minutes (you want to make sure it doesn't boil), then stirred in the Nutella a tablespoon at a time.  I tasted it to see if it needed any sugar, and it was just right.  No additional sugar was needed. 

This definitely rates high on the wow factor!

*I've heard you can substitute the Jif Chocolate PB, but I have not tried it. 


2 comments:

  1. Yum, I must try this!! Love Nutella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is wonderful and so easy. I made some for my mom today, and she loved it.

    If you try it, let me know what you think!

    I'm considering making a large batch of this to put in a crock pot and have it ready for a craft event that's coming up on December.

    ReplyDelete