Search

Powered by Blogger.

Networked Blogs

Sunday, December 14, 2014

December 14, 2014, update! Hope to be blogging again soon!

The last year has been a year full of changes.  I enjoyed blogging very much, but at the time I was a caretaker for my elderly mother, and as her health deteriorated, it became harder and harder for me to blog. 

In November 2013, she had a massive stroke and spent weeks in the hospital.  Unfortunately, her condition did not improve, and she is now in a long-term care facility. 

Life also threw some curve balls.  I left my career of 26 years (medical transcription) and became a social worker!  I just recently returned from 2 weeks of training in another city, and now that I work 8-5 I'm hoping to have more time to blog.

Thanks again to my followers, and I'll be posting again soon! 

4 comments:

  1. Brooks Brothers Free Shipping


    Thanks for sharing this amazing article, it is very informative post good work keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing this stunning article, it is very useful post great work keep it up.
    Logo Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is very nice article thanks for sharing this ......
    Buy logo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. 1931 california license plate

    ReplyDelete